Business Terms and Conditions
Contractual conditions of carriage
on NOBLESS LINE routes operated by the company Nobless Line, s.r.o.
I. The subject of these business conditions
The contractual conditions of carriage on NOBLESS LINE routes (hereafter merely “conditions of carriage”) stipulate the conditions for the transportation of persons and luggage in vehicles on routes operated by the company Nobless Line, s.r.o., with head offices at Václavské náměstí 823/19, 110 00 Prague 1, Reg.no. (IČO): 25609815.
II. The interpretation of certain expressions
For the purposes of these conditions of carriage:
1) Transportation on NOBLESS LINE routes is understood as the activity of the carrier, i.e. the company Nobless Line, s.r.o., consisting of the transportation of persons in the vehicles of the carrier in accordance with a timetable and tariff published in advance and with these conditions of carriage.
2) A contract of carriage is understood as the contractual relationship between the carrier and the passenger, the inception and conditions of which are subject to the legal code of the Czech Republic and these conditions of carriage.
3) Valid tariffs are understood as the binding prices (fares) for the transportation of persons and luggage stipulated by the carrier.
4) A ticket is understood as a valid document that entitles the passenger to transportation in accordance with Article II, para. 1 of these conditions of carriage.
5) Travel documents are understood as documents required to cross the state borders of transit countries (i.e. countries travelled through during transport) and destination countries.
6) Luggage is understood as easily transportable items of a size and weight allowing them to be easily placed in the vehicle that also meet the conditions for transportation in accordance with these conditions of carriage.
7) Generally binding legal regulations are understood, first and foremost, as Act No. 111/1994 Sb. on road transport, as amended, Decree No. 175/2000 Sb. on rules of transport, Act No. 89/2012 Sb. (The Civil Code) and any international conventions to which the Czech Republic has committed.
III. The inception and performance of a contract on the carriage of persons
1) The closure of a contract on the carriage of persons (hereafter merely “contract of carriage”) creates a legal relationship between the carrier and the passenger on the basis of generally binding legal regulations and these conditions of carriage, the contents of which are, first and foremost, the obligation of the carrier to transport the passenger from the point of departure to the destination on the connections of the carrier given in the timetable and the obligation of the passenger to observe these conditions of carriage and, in particular, to pay the carrier the price of carriage (hereafter merely “fare”) according to the valid tariff.
2) A contract of carriage is closed by the payment of the fare by the passenger, or by the making of a reservation by the passenger if the passenger has decided to pay the fare when boarding the vehicle, and the confirmation of reservation by the carrier.
3) A contract of carriage is fulfilled by the proper performance of carriage to the contractual extent according to the contract of carriage closed.
4) The performance of carriage to an extent other than the contractual extent is also considered fulfilment of the contract of carriage if a passenger is excluded from transport for justified reasons by the driver or another member of staff of the carrier showing an identity pass from the carrier with the authorisation to give passengers instructions and orders (hereafter merely an “authorised person”).
5) Any person who purchases a ticket for a Nobless Line, s.r.o. vehicle, either directly, through a contractual dealer or in another way, expresses his or her agreement to these conditions of carriage, which are available on the webpages of the carrier at www.noblessline.cz. The subject of performance in accordance with the contract of carriage closed between the carrier and the passenger is exclusively the transportation of persons and luggage in accordance with these conditions of carriage. Supplementary services (in particular the provision of drinks, small refreshments, the daily newspapers and magazines, film screenings, Wi-Fi internet connection) are provided over and above the contract of carriage on the basis of the operational possibilities open to the carrier. The non-provision of such supplementary services does not give the passenger any right to compensation.
IV. Tickets and ticket requirements
1) Passengers will show a valid ticket, unless stipulated otherwise, for the purpose of proving their right to carriage. Passengers are obliged to retain a copy of their ticket (passenger document) for inspection and must submit this when requested to do so by an authorised member of staff of the carrier.
2) Tickets show, first and foremost:
a) the name of the carrier (company) closing the contract of carriage,
b) the point of departure and destination,
c) the fare,
d) details on validity,
e) the forename and surname of the passenger.
3) A ticket is invalid if:
a) it is damaged in such a way that the details given in Article IV, para. 2 of these conditions of carriage necessary for checking its correct use are not evident,
b) the details given on the ticket do not correspond to reality or have been altered in an unauthorised manner,
c) it has been made out in a name other than the name of the passenger presenting it,
d) it is not an original document.
V. Reservations and the payment of fares and fees
1) Passengers can reserve tickets in the following ways:
a) on line over the carrier’s reservation system at the carrier’s webpages at www.noblessline.cz,
b) by telephone on the number 602 333 369,
c) by sending a request for a reservation to the carrier’s e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org and the confirmation of this reservation by the carrier,
d) by sending a message to the carrier over a social network (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and the confirmation of this reservation by the carrier.
2) Passengers pay the current fare for their ticket according to the valid tariff. When purchasing a ticket in the Czech Republic, the price is stipulated according to the tariff given in Czech crowns. When purchasing a ticket in a foreign country, the fare is paid according to the tariff stipulated in the pertinent foreign currency. Passengers are entitled to choose the currency in which they pay for their fare.
3) Passengers pay their fare:
a) on boarding the vehicle, with the carrier issuing these passengers with a ticket for the fare paid,
b) in advance by bank transfer or over a payment gateway. The carrier will send the passenger confirmation of the receipt of his or her reservation to his or her e-mail address. The passenger will receive a ticket when boarding the vehicle,
c) by presenting a pre-purchased voucher when boarding the vehicle. The carrier will issue a ticket to the passenger.
4) The carrier reserves the right to stipulate in its reservation system that a given reservation made by a passenger must be paid for in advance.
5) Passengers are obliged to check when buying tickets that the ticket issued corresponds to the details entered. The passenger is entitled to refuse a ticket if it does not correspond to the details entered. The valid cancellation conditions will apply should a passenger point out any mistake in the details on a ticket at a later time, though this will not be considered subject to a complaint procedure.
6) Passengers requesting a discount are obliged to prove their right to a discount both when purchasing a ticket and during carriage.
7) Special discounts and discounts provided as part of promotional campaigns are always subject to the specific conditions published on the given type of discount or promotional event.
VI. The cancellation of reservations and paid tickets
The first change of date of a ticket is free of charge for passengers who have paid their fare in advance (such a change must be made 8 hours at the latest before the departure of the connection). A cancellation fee of 10 % of the fare will apply for passengers changing the date of their ticket more than once or cancelling a ticket 24 hours at the latest before the departure of the connection. A cancellation fee of 50 % of the fare will apply for passengers changing the date of a reservation or cancelling a ticket between 8 and 24 hours before departure. A cancellation fee of 100 % of the fare will apply for any change to the date of a reservation or cancellation of a ticket less than 8 hours before departure.
The first change of date of a ticket is free for passengers making a reservation with payment in cash when boarding the coach (such a change must be made no later than 8 hours before the departure of the connection). A passenger changing the date of a reservation or cancelling a reservation less than 8 hours before departure will be considered to have failed to appear for departure. In such case, the passenger permanently loses the right to make a reservation with payment in cash before departure. The given passenger will, however, continue to be able to make a reservation with payment of the fare in advance.
A passenger failing to cancel an unpaid reservation and failing to appear for departure will be considered to have violated the contractual conditions of carriage. In such case, the passenger will be obliged to pay the carrier a contractual penalty of 900 CZK for each seat reserved.
The cancellation of a reservation or paid ticket must be performed on the telephone number +420 602 333 369 or the e-mail address email@example.com no less than 2 hours before the departure of the connection.
The carrier reserves the right to handle cases on an individual basis.
1) Arrivals and departures are always shown on timetables and tickets in local time. The carrier reserves the right to make changes to timetables with the consequences given in Article X, para. 1.
2) The points of departure and stopping points of individual routes may be changed during the course of the year. Passengers are therefore recommended to seek information from dispatch staff or on the webpages of the carrier at www.noblessline.cz before departure.
VIII. Travel documents
1) All passengers are personally responsible for observing the passport and customs regulations of the countries to which they are travelling or through which they are passing and for meeting the entry conditions for the given destination country. All costs incurred as a result of any failure to observe these regulations will be carried by the passenger. Should a passenger not be permitted to continue on his or her journey by customs or police authorities, he or she will have no right to the return of his or her fare, either in whole or in part, or to any other compensation.
2) The details given on a passenger’s ticket must correspond to the details on his or her travel document.
IX. Conditions relating to the transportation of people and luggage
1) The carrier is entitled to refuse to carry passengers showing signs of drunkenness or the use of toxic or narcotic substances and passengers that are dirty or wearing dirty clothing that contravenes ordinary standards of hygiene or could soil other passengers or the vehicle.
2) Passengers are obliged to report for check-in 20 minutes at the latest before the departure of the given connection at main boarding and interchange stops.
3) Persons below the age of 16 are carried on NOBLESS LINE routes only if accompanied by a person aged 16 or more in view of the valid system in transit and destination states. Following prior agreement with the carrier, persons younger than 16 may be carried without the accompaniment of an older person on the basis of a letter of authorisation in the Czech and German languages issued to the carrier by the legal representative of the carried person. The carrier will send a specimen letter of authorisation on request.
4) Short medical (hygiene) stops and stops for refreshments are not compulsory during the journey. The interval and length of such stops are dependent on the route timetable. Passengers are obliged to observe the length of these breaks notified in advance. Should a passenger fail to have boarded the vehicle 5 minutes after the expiry of such a break, he or she will be considered to have forfeited the rest of his or her journey. In such case, the passenger will have no right to the return of the fare for the section of the journey not taken or the right to any other compensation.
5) Smoking is prohibited in the vehicle. The carrier is entitled to charge a penalty of 2,000 CZK for any violation of this prohibition payable by the end of the given journey.
6) Consumption of narcotic and psychotropic substances is also not permitted in the vehicle, and passengers are not permitted to consume alcohol drinks they have brought onto the vehicle. Passengers showing signs of drunkenness will not be allowed to board the vehicle and will have no right to the return of their fare. Transporting narcotic substances and non-standard medicaments that do not serve the prescribed treatment of the passenger is also prohibited on NOBLESS LINE routes. The carrier reserves the right to prohibit passengers who fail to respect these provisions from boarding the vehicle or to exclude them from carriage with no right to the return of their fare.
7) The loud use of audio players, all musical instruments and other sources of noise that may be unpleasant to other passengers is prohibited in the vehicle.
8) Passengers who soil or damage the vehicle or its fittings or any other property of the carrier, threaten the smooth flow of traffic or otherwise violate the provisions of Act No. 111/1994 Sb. on road transport, Act No. 266/1994 Sb. on railways, Ministry of Transport Decree No. 175/2000 Sb. on the rules of transport for public rail and road transport and these conditions of carriage will pay a contractual penalty to the amount of 1,000 CZK for each individual violation in addition to the payment of damages.
9) Passengers are entitled to present luggage of a value exceeding 10,000 CZK for transportation in the luggage hold only if they notify the carrier of its value before presenting it for carriage and pay a special fee for carriage according to the valid tariff of the carrier.
X. The rights of the carrier
1) The carrier reserves the right to make changes to timetables, due to which it is entitled to withdraw from the contract of carriage 3 days at the latest before the day on which carriage was to commence, this in the form of notification of this fact on the webpages of the carrier at www.noblessline.cz or by telephone or electronic communication in the case of passengers who have notified the carrier of their telephone number or the details necessary for electronic communication.
2) The carrier also has the right to cancel a service or part of a service as a result of an unavoidable event that it could not have prevented even had it made all possible efforts that could be reasonably demanded of it.
3) The carrier draws attention to the fact that the vehicle is monitored by a camera system with a recording device for operational and safety reasons and for the protection of property.
4) The responsibility of the carrier includes damages incurred during the period from a passenger boarding the vehicle to the moment at which the passenger exits the vehicle, including the moments at which a passenger boards and exits the vehicle.
XI. The obligations of the passenger
1) Passengers may be excluded from carriage if they fail to observe the provisions arising from Article VIII or other generally binding regulations. In such case, the carrier is immediately relieved of all contractual obligations to the passenger and is not obliged to pay him or her the price of the fare, either in whole or in part, or any other compensation or damages.
2) Passengers must take into consideration the possibility of delays when planning connections. The carrier bears no responsibility for any damages incurred as a result of delays, stoppages or a passenger missing a connection if this has not been demonstrably caused by the carrier.
3) If a seat is fitted with a safety belt, the passenger is obliged to use it throughout the entire journey.
XII. Complaints procedure
1) The conditions of the contract of carriage, including the responsibility of the carrier, are enshrined in generally binding legal regulations.
2) Every complaint must be made 6 months at the latest of the day on which the given journey ends and must be supported by a ticket. Complaints may be submitted at the place at which the ticket was purchased or at the address of the carrier operating the route in question. Complaints will be settled within 30 days of their receipt by the carrier by means of their submission to an authorised person of the carrier on a NOBLESS LINE route, their delivery to the address NOBLESS LINE, s.r.o., Václavské náměstí 19, 110 00 Prague 1 – Nové Město, or their being sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Complaints relating to the loss, theft or damage of luggage must be made by passengers immediately following the receipt of luggage at their destination to an authorised member of staff of the carrier, who is obliged to give the passenger written confirmation of the extent of the damage or loss. This confirmation, along with the passenger’s ticket, comprises an inseparable part of the complaints procedure relating to luggage.
4) Compensation for the loss of luggage or damage caused to luggage handed over may not exceed the limits stipulated by generally binding legal regulations. If the value of a piece of luggage exceeds the sum of 10,000 CZK and the passenger does not notify the carrier of this and pay a special fee according to the valid tariff in accordance with Article VIII, para. 9 of these conditions of carriage, the passenger is recommended to take out supplementary luggage insurance.
5) The carrier bears no responsibility for luggage transported in the space for passengers, with the exception of cases of theft or loss in connection with a traffic accident if it has been placed under the supervision of the carrier. The same applies to personal effects and any items passengers are wearing or have with them.
6) Passengers are fully responsible for the transfer of their luggage during transfers.
XIII. The carriage of luggage, persons and animals
1) In accordance with generally binding legal regulations, luggage is either handed over to be transported separately from passengers or transported along with passengers in the vehicle as other luggage under the supervision of passengers.
2) Items that may cause damage to the vehicle, items that pose a risk to the life or health of persons or their property, and bulky items may not be taken as luggage or the contents of luggage unless stipulated otherwise.
3) Items that may not be taken as luggage or the contents of luggage include, first and foremost, loaded weapons, explosive, poisonous, radioactive, volatile or corrosive items, items that may cause infection, items that cannot be placed in the vehicle in places designed for the transportation of luggage, and items heavier than 30 kg, unless stipulated otherwise.
4) Luggage handed over is transported in the luggage hold of the vehicle and must be fitted with a NOBLESS LINE luggage tag. Passengers are obliged to add the required details to their luggage tags.
5) Unless stipulated otherwise in the conditions published on individual timetables, the maximum permitted size of pieces of luggage is 30 x 50 x 90 cm and the maximum permitted weight 30 kg. Passengers have the right to the transportation of three such pieces of luggage free of charge. A fee of 400 CZK / 20 CHF / 20 EUR is charged for each additional piece of luggage and pieces of luggage of non-standard size.
6) Passengers have the right to the free transportation of one piece of hand luggage of a maximum size of 20 x 30 x 40 cm. Hand luggage is easily movable luggage that passengers have with them and that can be placed in the vehicle under the seat or above the seat of the passenger. Luggage must be placed in the vehicle in such a way that it does not pose any threat to safety or infringe the interests of other passengers, and in accordance with the instructions of the driver or an authorised person. The carrier is not responsible for luggage and other items placed in the passenger space.
7) The transportation of oversized luggage, skis, snowboards and bicycles is permitted on NOBLESS LINE routes under the following conditions:
a) only passengers who have already bought a ticket may reserve a place for oversized luggage and bicycles,
b) transport is possible only on selected routes, on stipulated sections of routes or to selected destinations,
c) transport is possible only at the stipulated time,
d) the space available for the transportation of this kind of luggage is limited and is subject to reservation, which may only be approved by NOBLESS LINE dispatch according to the available capacity of the vehicle; passengers are obliged to inform NOBLESS LINE dispatch at least 3 days before planned departure,
e) a fee of 400 CZK / 20 CHF / 20 EUR is charged for each piece of oversized luggage and each bicycle transported,
f) skis and snowboards are carried free of charge, though they are subject to reservation as per points 7 a-d of this article,
g) Bicycles must be assembled and packed in such a way that sharp parts do not damage other pieces of luggage,
h) Skis and snowboards must be packed in a bag in such a way that sharp edges do not damage other pieces of luggage.
8) The transportation of animals and unaccompanied consignments is not possible on NOBLESS LINE routes.
9) Children up to and including the age of 12 may not travel in the front seats or in the seats behind the front and rear staircases. Passengers are obliged to give notification of the fact that a place is for a passenger under the age of 12 when buying tickets.
XIV. Handing over luggage for transport
1) If the transport of luggage is subject to the payment of import duties, the passenger is obliged to pay the pertinent sum before loading the luggage onto the vehicle.
2) Passengers are obliged to heed the instructions of the carrier and state and veterinary bodies during all safety, customs, police and veterinary controls and inspections.
3) When making a transfer, passengers are always responsible for transferring their own luggage to the vehicle in which they will be continuing on their journey.
XV. Complaints relating to the damage and loss of transported luggage
1) Luggage is considered to have been validly returned if the carrier hands it in good faith to the holder of the luggage tag. The carrier is obliged to hand luggage to a person who proves his or her right to the given luggage if a luggage tag is not presented. The carrier will stored uncollected luggage in a safe and suitable place at the expense of the passenger.
2) If a passenger takes possession of luggage without making a complaint, he or she is considered to have taken over the given luggage in a complete and good condition, unless he or she proves otherwise.
3) The carrier is responsible for damage to luggage for the reasons and to the amount given in generally binding legal regulations.
4) Should carried luggage be lost or should a passenger find luggage to be evidently damaged or incomplete or find circumstances indicating this on its return, he or she will immediately request that a member of staff of the carrier determines the condition of the returned luggage and draws up a report on this. This report, along with the passenger’s ticket and luggage tag, will comprise an essential part of the passenger’s complaint, which must be made in writing.
5) Should luggage be lost completely, the passenger has the right to the return of the fare paid for the luggage and the compensation of the demonstrated value of the lost luggage at the time of its presentation for transport, this to a maximum sum of 10,000 CZK. If the given passenger has paid a special fee according to a tariff as per Article VIII, para. 9 of these conditions of carriage, he or she will have the right to compensation corresponding to the value of the piece or pieces of luggage of which he or she has given notification to the carrier in accordance with this provision.
6) If luggage is damaged, the passenger has the right to compensation of damage corresponding to the damage to the luggage to a maximum amount of 10,000 CZK. If, however, the passenger has paid a special fee according to a tariff as per Article VIII, para. 9 of these conditions of carriage, he or she will have the right to compensation corresponding to the value of the luggage of which he or she has given notification to the carrier in accordance with this provision.
7) Compensation in the case of the loss of luggage or damage to luggage is subject to generally binding legal regulations and the conditions under which the luggage was accepted for transport according to these conditions of carriage.
8) NOBLESS LINE, s.r.o. is not responsible for damage to transported luggage if the loss, damage or delayed return of luggage is caused by the following:
a) the packaging does not correspond to the nature of the transported item,
b) the contents of the luggage are items that are not permitted as the contents of luggage, live animals or easily perishable items, or if the contents of the luggage were declared untruthfully,
c) the contents of the luggage are money, personal documents or valuables,
d) circumstances have occurred, such as natural disasters or the actions of third parties, that the carrier could not have averted even if it had taken all efforts to do so,
e) the damage to or loss of transported luggage was the result of the action of the given passenger,
f) a higher power that the carrier could not have averted even if it had taken all efforts to do so.
9) The carrier bears no responsibility for other luggage or items transported in the space for passengers, with the exception of damages caused by the operation of the vehicle of the carrier as a road motor vehicle.
XVI. Gift vouchers
The carrier issues gift vouchers of various values as part of its services. Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months of their issue. Further conditions relating to the use of vouchers are given by the carrier on gift vouchers.
XVII. The safety and protection of information
The carrier hereby declares that all personal data is confidential and will be used exclusively for the performance of the contract of carriage with the passenger and the marketing campaigns of the carrier (including those conducted with contractual partners of the seller) and will not be published in any way, provided to third parties, etc., with the exception of situations associated with distribution, the provision of information relating to ordered services (notification of name, telephone number, e-mail address) or special marketing campaigns. Personal data provided to the carrier voluntarily by passengers for the purpose of the fulfilment of the orders and marketing campaigns of the seller is collected, processed and stored in accordance with the valid laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Act No. 101/2000 Sb. on personal data protection, as amended, and Decree No. 679/2016 on the protection of the personal data of natural persons. The passenger gives his or her agreement to the carrier to the collection and processing of this personal data for the purposes of fulfilling the subject of the contract of carriage closed and its use for the marketing purposes of the seller (in particular for the sending of business communications, either directly or through third parties, this to the time of written expression of disagreement to this processing sent to the address Nobless Line s.r.o., Reg.No. (IČO) 25609815, Václavské náměstí 19, 110 00 Prague 1. Electronic communication, in particular e-mails sent to the address email@example.com, are also considered written communication in this case.
The passenger confers his or her consent on the carrier to the above processing of his or her personal data.
Passengers have the right to revoke their agreement at any time, to request information about what personal data the carrier is processing, to demand explanation regarding the processing of personal data, to request access to this data, to have this data updated or corrected, and to demand the erasure of their personal data.
XVIII. Final provisions
1) All legal relations between the passenger and the carrier are subject to the legal code of the Czech Republic and these conditions of carriage.
2) Any and all disputes arising between the carrier and a passenger may be resolved only by the general court of the participant in the Czech Republic.
These conditions of carriage on routes of the company NOBLESS LINE, s.r.o., which are operated by the company Nobless Line, s.r.o., are valid and effective from 18 May 2021.